Technical Data of Wood Debarker
|Diameter range of log||Capacity||Debark rate||Wood loss rate||Wood Log Length||Power (kw)||Overall Dimension (mm)|
How does the wood debarker work?
Logs or wood trunks are batched and fed linearly into the rotary wood debarker. As the drum rotates and tumbles the logs, the bark is removed by rubbing against the drum walls and other fiber in the drum. These are bin type wood debarkers utilizing longitudinal rolls, or rotors, with attachments using a combination of mechanical and log-to-log contact to remove the bark. This wood debarkers are primarily used in larger whole log chipping applications.
GEMCO wood debarker has full contact of rotors along entire length of log, ensuring small diameter, crooked and swept logs can be effectively debarked. It causes fewer damaged logs, less fiber loss and lower operating costs. You can contact us for more detailed information,. and we are always at your service!
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!
- household pellet mill
- industrial pellet mill
- pellet plant
- other machines
- 32ton/h Wood Pellet Plant in Vietnam,Wood Pellet Mill for Sale
- 2.5ton/h Wood Pellet Plant in Sweden, Large Pellet Mill
- 1ton/h Wood Pellet Plant in UK - Making Wood Pellets
- 1.5ton/h Sawdust Pellet Line in Australia, Wood Pallet Machine
- 1ton/h Sawdust Pellet Plant in Bulgaria - Sawdust Pellet Machine
- 2ton/h Wood Pellet Line in Sri Lanka, Making Wood Pellets Machine
- 1ton/h Wood Pellet Line in Hungary, Wood Pellet Machines
- 1ton/h Wood Pellet Line in Thailand - Wood Pellet Equipment
- 4-5ton/h EFB Pellet Plant in Serbia | Pellets Industrial