1 ton/h sawdust pellet plant in Bulgaria
In Oct. 2017, Gemco completed the sawdust pellet plant project in Gabrovo, Bulgaria. The production capacity is 1 ton/h. The raw material are beeches, the production process include wood chipping, crushing, drying fine pulverizing, pelletizing, cooling, sifting and packing.
Sawdust pellet plant in Bulgaria
Rotary drum dryer and cyclone
Hammer mill and cyclone
Advantages of Gemco Sawdust pellet plant in Bulgaria
- This complete sawdust pellet plant has advantages of high automation, compact design and elaborate control. It is equipped with a computer simulation system.
- The pulverizing process is carried out for 2 times, so that the raw materials are easy to get pelletized.
- The pellet mill adopts gear drive system, which features stable performance and high safety factor.
- The pellet cooler and back-fed cyclone are connected together. This design can reduce the pollution.
- The cooler and vibrating sifter are integrated as a whole, so they can save a lot of floor place.
- The electronic scale works together with thermo-hemming machine so improve the efficiency of weighting and sealing packages.
Founded in 1997, Gemco is a professional biomass equipment manufacturer and supplier. Our production line includes flat die pellet mill, ring die pellet mill, briquette press, wood hammer mill, flash dryer, vibrating sifter, pellet cooler, pellet packer, etc. Besides, we can build customized wood pellet plant based on your situation and requirement. The above is a successful project we accomplished in Bulgaria. If you have interest or demands, please contact us in the form below.
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel free to contact us!